Don’t miss out on your Income Protection Tax Rebate

Peter Ballantyne, AFA

Life & Disability Insurance Specialist

Stratus Financial Services, Ltd

Income Protection Tax Rebate

If you hold an income protection policy you may qualify for a tax rebate on your premiums.

This applies to both salaried and self-employed individuals where the policy benefit is taxable income.

If you hold an income protection policy you should expect to receive a tax certificate from your insurer and you will need to file a tax return to claim your rebate.

If you have not received a tax certificate for your income protection policy or would like to simply update your own income insurance you can email or call 04 499 6500.

Disclaimer: This information does not constitute personalised advice. If you would like personalised advice please contact Stratus for an appointment.